Grade Four's possibly impossible mission
Good luck with your challenge Grade 4. Complete your mission by finding out all the answers to the questions below.
Name these two old TV shows opening theme songs below. Maybe Mum and Dad might remember some of them. Watch the clips below too and answer the seven questions. The first group back to Mr Blair with all their worksheet completed with the two songs and seven questions answered correctly, will get to go to Grade Five, while everyone else has to listen to Mr Wade sing a Kenny Rogers song, followed by a Justin Bieber song of their choice. There will be ice blocks for the winning group?
Watch the clip to the left. This will help you with questions 1-5.
1. What animal slid down the red and white pole?
2. What was the octopus wearing? (three items)
3. What colour was the child's shirt who had their hand in the air?
4. How many balloons did the man have?
5. When the figure eight was placed on its side, what did the symbol mean?
6. Click on the two beautiful girls below and tell me which group sings these
songs? The name starts with V.
7. Click on the Mother's Day link below, and then find the same picture on the home page of our 5B website. You need to find out and find out what
pictures Mr Blair and Mr Wade drew for Mother's Day.